Prosperity Advisors has been recognized both locally and nationally for its expertise as a financial advisory firm.
Recent awards for our OSJ include:
- 2016 Pinnacle Club Award (Cetera Advisors)
- 2016 Branch of the Year Award (Cetera Advisors)
- 2004-2016 Top OSJ (Cetera Advisors)
- 2008 Compliance Branch of the Year Award (Cetera Advisors)
- 2007 finalist for Branch Manager of the Year Award (Wealth Manager Magazine)
- 2011 100 Leading Branch Managers Nationwide (On Wall Street Magazine)
- 2012 Cetera Advisors Lifetime Achievement Award presented to Shirley Ratcliff
Recent awards and recognitions for Paul Ewing and Prosperity Advisory Group include*:
- 2017 Financial Times Top 400 Financial Advisors**
- 2017 Cetera Advisors Sapphire Award is given to Angela Brill
- 2017 Paul Ewing Named to the Insured Retirement Institute Advisory Council
- 2016 Forbes Finance Council*
- 2016 Financial Times Top 400 Financial Advisors**
- 2015 Financial Times Top 400 Financial Advisors**
- 2014 KC Magazine's Top Kansas City Wealth Managers
- 2014 Ingram's Corporate Report 100 -The Kansas City Area's 100 Fastest Growing Companies
- 2013 & 2015 Kansas City Business Journal's Top Private Companies
- 2009 & 2010 KC Business Magazine, Best Personal Wealth Manager in the KC area
- 2008 listed among America’s Top Financial Planners by Consumer’s Research Council of America
- 2009, 2010 & 2011 Barron’s Top 400 Wealth Managers Winners Circle
- 2009 & 2010 Five Star Service Award for Wealth Management***
- 2007 Top 100 Independent Advisors (Registered Rep Magazine)
*Listings in the above publications does not guarantee future performance or success.
*Forbes Finance Councilis an invitation-only organization for executives in successful accounting, financial planning and wealth management firms.
**The Financial Times Top 400 Financial Advisorsis an independent listing produced by the Financial Times (March, 2016). The FT 400 is based on data gathered from firms and verified by broker-dealer home offices, regulatory disclosures, and the FT’s research. The listing reflects each advisor’s performance in six primary areas, including assets under management, asset growth, compliance record, experience, credentials and accessibility as identified by the FT. Neither the brokerages nor the advisors pay a fee to The Financial Times in exchange for inclusion in the FT 400.
***The Five Star Wealth Management Award, issued by Five Star Professional, a third party research firm, identifies 7% of wealthmanagers within a local region who satisfy objective eligibility and evaluation criteria associated with providing quality services to clients. Five Star award recipients were nominated by either their broker/dealer or peers. Factors considered include: a minimum of five years of experience in the financial services industry,acceptance of new clients, one year and five year retention rates, number of client households, and client assets under management. A favorable regulatory and complaint history is defined by Five Star Professional to mean that the wealth manager has not: been subject to a regulatory action that resulted in a license or registration being suspended or revoked, or payment of a fine, had more than a total of three settled or pending customer complaints filed against them (excluding dismissedcomplaints) with any regulatory authority or through Five Star Professional’s consumer complaint process, individually contributed to a financial settlement of a customer complaint, filed for personal bankruptcy, been convicted of a felony. Recognitions from rating services or publications is no guarantee of future investment success. Working with a Five Star Wealth Manager does not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. The inclusion of a wealth manager on The Five Star Wealth Manager Award list should not be construed as an endorsement of the adviser by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation. For more information on the Five Star Award and the research/selection methodology, please visit www.fivestarprofessional.com.